1. GoHeart will require you to provide personal information (including but not limited to you) for the purpose of creating an account, identifying a user, responding to a query, and mail to provide you with services, improving software performance and appearance, recommending new features / new products, etc. (Including but not limited to device information, log information, location information, and other similar feature records), and other information related to you (including but not limited to device information, log information, location information, and other similar feature records).
2. GoHeart's user experience improvement program is based on the use of data statistics, to diagnose system problems, optimize the product experience plan. We use the data statistics tool to count the data that you generated during the use of the GoHeart product. We will only accumulate the overall usage data for all users in the User Experience Improvement Program and will not include or upload any content that relates to your personally identifiable information. The above statistics include but are not limited to: application start number, page access number, key button click, setting item configuration attributes and so on. As the follow-up version of the GoHeart product is upgraded, the scope of our statistics will change and your download / install / use follow-up version of the GoHeart product will be treated as your consent for the subsequent change.
3. GoHeart may combine the information you submit through your account with other services from GoHeart or third-party information to provide you with a better experience and improved GoHeart's quality of service.
2. You hereby authorize GoHeart to disclose your information to third parties without having to obtain your consent in the following circumstances:
1) If GoHeart discloses that information is necessary to identify, contact or cause action against a person who may harm the rights or property of GoHeart, the site user or any other person (including any other person's rights and property)
1. GoHeart will make reasonable efforts to protect your information, but you should be aware that GoHeart can not completely avoid the risk associated with personal information security (especially if GoHeart can not control the situation, such as force majeure or third party reasons) GoHeart can not make any definitive assurance or commitment to the maintenance or confidentiality of privacy information. If GoHeart is aware that the data security acquired and stored is compromised or that the non-public information of the user is disclosed to an unrelated third party due to external acts (including but not limited to external security attacks), although there are other disclaimers in this policy, GoHeart (Including but not limited to internal investigations, reporting and notification to law enforcement agencies, as well as working with law enforcement agencies), will take such reasonable measures as it deems appropriate. At the same time, GoHeart will, if it thinks fit, take reasonable and reasonable measures to inform the relevant user, informing the information to be disclosed and the extent to which GoHeart is aware of the information.
2. You should pay attention to protecting your personal information. For example, do not divulge your personal password.
3. GoHeart will take the necessary means to prevent internal staff from unauthorized access / use / disclosure of your information.
1. GoHeart requires minors to use GoHeart's products or services under the permission and guidance of their legal guardians.
2. If you are a minor, you need to ensure that your legal guardian's consent has been obtained before providing personal information.
Although this privacy statement describes the standards that GoHeart follows in protecting privacy, these standards may change. If there is an update, GoHeart will notify you of the changes and the effective date in the manner that GoHeart considers appropriate when publishing the revision.